The mission of MDO is simple, we are here to teach children about Jesus and love them as He loves them. As well, we spend time teaching our students their ABC’s and 123’s. Our teachers will help their class to develop mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially with age appropriate activities and guidance. Our ABEKA and customized curriculum are top-notch. We are also excited to incorporate Bible and Music programming into our curriculum geared specifically to preschoolers.
• Chapel everyday with praise music and a Bible Story
• Loving, Christian teachers who are CPR First Aid Certified & Ministry Safe Certified
• Bible and Music Class
• Indoor & Outdoor play areas
• School T-shirt
• Special Hot Meal once a month
• Several Fun Special Event Days throughout the year
• Daily Snack
What parents will receive:
• Peace of mind knowing your child is in a stable & secure school environment
• Knowledge that all teachers have passed a rigid criminal background check
• Assurance your child will grow emotionally, spiritually and socially
We follow the NCISD Calendar. Calendar is available by clicking the logo below:
For more information regarding our Mother's Day Out program, please e-mail Brandi Williams, MDO Director - or call her at 281-348-5679.
REGISTRATION INQUIRY 2021-2022 School Year below: