LifeGroup Child Care Worker
Child Care Workers serve an important role by caring for kids under 12 while their parents are participating in LifeGroup.If you’re interested in being a Child Care Worker, consider these responsibilities and then contact Ryan Renfrow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The LifeGroup Child Care Worker provides care for children 12 and under during the scheduled LifeGroup gathering time.Child Care Workers will be given resources from FFBC but are not bound to use the activities provided. If you choose not to use the materials provided, you may choose quiet activities that do not disrupt bible study and discussion. If your Host Home allows, videos or movies are acceptable (age permitting).
- Arrive to the Host Home at least 10 minutes before the LifeGroup starts each week
- Participate in the fellowship time at the beginning of LifeGroup gatherings (This is a great time to meet the parents and build relationships, note during this time, children are under the supervision of their parents)
- When the fellowship time is over, move children to the designated child care area provided at the Host Home
- Provide games and other activities for children to play for the duration of the LifeGroup gathering.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Read and Agree with the Faith Family ChildCare Policy
- Must be 16 years or older to apply
- Must have current (2 years) Background Check on File at FFBC
- Transportation and ability to arrive early for LifeGroup gathering
I'm Intersted! (Please follow link to send an inquiry email)